Search the Web

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chlowfare:my accounts had been hacked in china and cuba, it happens because i have signed up to a social site that is so unpopular,and they copied maybe the password. Jesolon: hows that possible? Cholwfare: i' m not sure Jesolon:maiba nga ako...hmmm what happen to you Chlowfare? Cholwfare: i went around and looking for something... Jesolon: what did you find out? Cholwfare: nothing but love Jesolon:lucky you ! what else did you see around? Cholwfare: fruits like jackfruit and bulala and other fruits and veggie,also notebook cooler... Jesolon:thats cool,what else do you need? Chlowfare:love ,luxury and more... Jesolon:tell me about facebook friends. Chlowfare:those who unfriended me? I blocked them repeatedly Jesolon: how many friends did you blocked? Chlowfare:more than 2 but these 2 are not my friends either Jesolon: y what happened? Chlowfare:I just sent them poems and one didnt like it so i did blocked her , another I thought she still my friend but when i look i need to add her again... Jesolon: maybe you dont chat her or like her posts, or you are calling her in their busy and happy night? Chlowfare:exactly

No comments:

Post a Comment